Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationships That End Badly
posterpicture Wrote:I have been in Houston only one time. I visited Rice University for a campus tour. It was in a hustle so I could not enjoy any gay corner of Houston haha. It would be nice if you can show me how gay Houston can be Wink

LOL! Sure, I could be your Montrose tour guide. The most popular gay club is called South Beach. I like it there -- even if the staff is rather on the bitchy side.

sephirothtx Wrote:wow, i've never dated any of the psychotic brand (that i'm aware off...)
my endings aren't dreadfully horrible, or violent, ore ven dramatic, but more often than not i'm the dumped, and in the most unusual way, hey, if your going to dumpe me, do it normally. My last ex dragged me out to walmart to dump me so i couldn't get upset, im the kind of person that cries when im dumped and it was embarresing!
the ex before that waited till i was out of town to tell me she was currently seeing somone else and wanted to break it off
wtf

I guess I just attract the psychos. Lucky me. :tongue:

He dumped you at Walmart :confused: That's just wrong.

JoeyJoJo Wrote:Have you ever been in a relationship that has ended badly?

One of my relationships ended pretty badly and my ex threatened to call the cops on me because of an "injury" I caused. Totally untrue. During one of our many verbal fights, he was jumping up and down and acting all crazy, and accidentally banged his hand into a door. So I'm done with him and just walk out. I move out and a couple days later I get a voicemail that says he's calling the cops on me because I injured his hand. Crazy!
Then he'd come to my new place and tape idiotic letters to the door : "Get ready for jail, bitch!", and stuff like that.
He eventually stopped.

Yeesh! Thinking of all my past boyfriends, most of them have been pretty psycho!
Thankfully, my boy now is the sweetest & gentlest I've ever had. 1luvu

Isn't it nice that all the ruckus subsided, and you have transitioned into a new relationship with a sweet and gentle person. Maybe you burnt off some Karma with that ex. It always makes me wonder, with so many people on this planet, why someone would want to hover around an ex and make their life hell. Move on.