Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationships When Drunk
Right, Well I wanna know how many people have fallen out with their boyfriends or split up with people after being drunk.

I'm really worried that if I'm drunk and my boyfriend is, we may fall out and ruin what we have.

I've not been drunk when he has, and hes started on a little argument, but cuz im not pissed I know how to control it. but if I get wasted, I'm worried we may fall out.

Wondering if anyone else has had this dilema, and what they did...

I wouldn't worry about it.

You'll either sober up eventually and realise you were silly.

Or, you'll say what you truly feel, which is right.
And if it crumbles, it would be for the best.

But, if you're that worried...don't get drunk.
Or try venting to him while your sober, if you do have a problem with them.

If you are right for each other then an argument every so often wont matter and may even bond you closer together.

Steven Wrote:Right, Well I wanna know how many people have fallen out with their boyfriends or split up with people after being drunk.

I'm really worried that if I'm drunk and my boyfriend is, we may fall out and ruin what we have.

I've not been drunk when he has, and hes started on a little argument, but cuz im not pissed I know how to control it. but if I get wasted, I'm worried we may fall out.

Wondering if anyone else has had this dilema, and what they did...

I guess the solution is to be adults and not to get drunk....Spiny

I agree with everyone above :biggrin:

To Steven..i thought the opposite might happen! doesn't the whole BEER GOGGLES thing still apply?

mmm beer goggles.

anyway
i have found when i am drunk with bf we tend to not be able to argue. and tend to end up mid public displays of affection... Big Grin

so no worries. although
you're 17
tut tut!
not allowed to be drinking yet!

I agree with fudger, may I add......

If your worried about arguing when you have had a drink you must be teetering over the edge now....

It's good to argue Steve, it helps iron out your differences just as long as you communicate with each other.....

My partner and I have argued in the past when we have been out for a drink but then we have been together for over 15 years and kinda know each other now to think how silly was that.....

Thinking about it Mike and I haven't had an argument in a while, I might wind him up tonight Confusedmile:

Star Twister Wrote:... Thinking about it Mike and I haven't had an argument in a while, I might wind him up tonight Confusedmile:
Please don't do that Cry

I have, but we usually just ended up laughing about the next day when we were totally hung over. Now actually, he is my great friend.