Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relentless Girl Stalker
Borg69 Wrote:Tell her it's unprofessional to date coworkers. It may even be against company policy.

... but I would also tell her "I like you as a friend, but that's it. I do not have romantic feelings for you."
Well she has actually asked if I would ever date a friend if we had a lot in common. This was said like a week after she mentioned how much we have in common (even though we really don't have a lot in common). I told her no. I would not date a friend who is a girl. That the friend would need a penis in order for me to consider dating them lol.

artyboy Wrote:I think hes done that by the sounds of it and its not working though, she just carrying on. I say talk to the police if she doesn't stop, I would report the problems you are having with the person done, as she could turn nasty and start reporting you for stuff you haven't done.

I don't talk to her in person. I try to avoid her at all costs if I'm alone. I try to make sure I have people around us, because around St. Patrick's day she did try and say something that wasn't true. But last night I told her that she needs to back off a bit that she is making it really awkward and uncomfortable for me.

artyboy Wrote:Block here simple and then tell her to f**** OFF, sorry I'm very straight forward with things like this, then if she carries on report her to the police and explain everything to them. I would cover my back and report her now if I was you. Sorry it might be me being British but I don't have time for stalkers or any other weirdo to that matter.

I like to be straight forward too, but I know she's just insecure and desperate. She's like 10+ years older than me too. So yeah, I'm trying to be a little nice. But last night I told her she needs to back off a bit. So hopefully it works out in the end.

Some women absolutely love gay men and want to date them. They don't seem to understand what homosexual means. It's a kind of fetish of gay men. I wouldn't tolerate a woman treating me this way.