Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliant Robin Soccer

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Those classic three wheeler cars!
An eye for an eye

It's got to be done lol

Oh [MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION]

Turns out you can drive the Robin for yourself in this game on Steam called Assetto Corsa...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Oh [MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION]

Turns out you can drive the Robin for yourself in this game on Steam called Assetto Corsa...

They are actually okay to drive in real life I've been told lol

artyboy Wrote:They are actually okay to drive in real life I've been told lol

Well if you drive them a certain way, I really would be scared shitless to drive one around here...plus I am in the mountains, steep grades, sharp curves with no guardrails...
Check out my stuff!

Just don't drive when it's windy lol

artyboy Wrote:Just don't drive when it's windy lol

Yeah I imagine that could be a problem...

I ought to capture some dash cam video and post it on YouTube and link it here.. Not that I think the US has crazy roads or anything but we do have a lot of diversity with roads and whatnot, quite a lot of varying terrain and so on...
Check out my stuff!

I've had a dashcam for over a year but still yet to fit it love to see the roads by you

artyboy Wrote:I've had a dashcam for over a year but still yet to fit it love to see the roads by you

They're very useful. Particularly if someone wrecks into you. I really ought to look at putting one back in the rear. I bought a more high end one for up front and an cheapie in the back but for some reason they put infrared LED lights on it and looks dumb if you ask me and really doesn't do much good unless you're using the camera for another application.

Last year but also a reason to have gotten rid of the Dodge... Driving way too fast lol

Check out my stuff!