Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religious vs. acceptance
The more people we come out too the more understanding people will be of gays overall.

After all a true friend even if they disagree with your "lifestyle" will still be a friend.

Gaydude3 Wrote:The more people we come out too the more understanding people will be of gays overall.

After all a true friend even if they disagree with your "lifestyle" will still be a friend.

man, that's touching. I love your thinking

I say just come out to them and if they are that 'best friend' then no matter how religious they are they should accept you and not have any bad will feelings towards you. My entire family knows that I am gay and lots of them are very religious and yes family can be different than friends but they might not be cool with it but they have accepted me. I mean for me being gay isn't the part of me that defines me, its just my sexuality. Since I don't have a boyfriend nor gay bars or things that have to do with the gay community its a very small part of who I am. If they do not accept you then they are not your friend, thats just my two cents.