Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remembering...
maybe on this eve of the Eve...

New Year's is one of the few holidays that I actually take seriously.

Does anyone have anything they are remembering as they look back on the year?

Here is a song to start it off...

Okay! Nostalgia from a 17 year old might not be the best but during this year I've made loads of openminded, intelligent and downright amazing friends. I used to have to choose between being lonely or being around homophobic douchebags but now I can finally express myself in company of others without any consequences.

Despite a few bad things, this was definitely a good year and we even managed 2 trips to London together! Smile

new years is one of those periods where anything goes and there is minimum stress.

It is the true celebrate with friends type holiday

Ah yes. I remember it well, I started 2012 with my own business, my own truck, in a long term committed relationship, a nice savings account, no personal medical bills sitting on my desk guilting me for daring to get sick.

Today I am unemployed, my truck has moved on to pick and pull (after committing suicide by throwing a rod through her oil pan, sad story). My Savings accounts are now empty, my partner of 14 years is now just a roommate (it appears that committed means I got to have only one sex partner while he could have random sex with anyone he wanted). Seizures are back in full force, I have a few medical bills that the state is refusing to pay for (I guess having no job means I earned too much money so says the paper work).

I for one am glad that we will soon be putting the nails in the coffin and burying this horrible, horrible year of 2012.

I just hope that 2013 is better.