Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roberto
There's a Hispanic boy on my bus named Roberto (his English is Robert). I am way in love with him! I want him so bad... but he doesn't say much to me, and when he does he's a little rude. He only jokes though realy. I can always come up with something better than what he said. He doesn't know what I think about him, and I think he might be homophobic. He knows that I'm gay, but he doesn't know that I like him. And sometimes, I'll be looking at him, and he turns to me and says "Hey, why you lookin at me?!", so I think that he might get the picture. But how do I know for sure that he knows? Should I tell him? Should I write it to him in a note? Please people, heeeeeeeeeeeeelp me!

Well if he knows that boys can fancy boys i am pretty sure that he knows you like him.

I wouldnt send him a note telling him though . What do you expect to achieve doing that, date him? boys in your age are quite defensive in these situations. I would just try to befriend him Confusedmile:

spotysocks Wrote:Well if he knows that boys can fancy boys i am pretty sure that he knows you like him.

I wouldnt send him a note telling him though . What do you expect to achieve doing that, date him? boys in your age are quite defensive in these situations. I would just try to befriend him Confusedmile:
That's hard. I'm in love with him. I realy want to tell him how I feel. But thanks anyway!

I have to agree with spotysocks I'm afraid babe - whilst I do wholeheartedly sympathise with your situation (as I've been there before myself), you have to consider that if you DID take direct action and write him a note or tell him how you felt, and he DID reject you ? Then would you be ok ?

If you'd be able to take it on the chin and say "ok, that's fine, whatever" then maybe it would be worth going through with - however still being at school you also need to consider whether things might get a bit more complicated as a result ...

The ball is firmly in your court. From his comments it sounds like he's either heavy-handed with the humour (e.g. "What are you looking at me for ?"), or he's quite anti-interacting with other boys on the level you'd perhaps like him to.

Either way I can only advocate caution in this situation ...

Sorry I can't be more proactive ... but your best interests are my primary concern here ...

Bighug

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!