Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ren and stimpy
so we all know about that classic catoon duo, the chihuhua and cat- ren and stimpy. today i watched a special episode- the first episode of the ren and stimpy "ADULT PARTY" which i decided to watch because- of course- im a bloody adult. and im watching it like always. loving it, adoring my two favorite cartoon idols. and then a scene that made my heart skip a beat came on. REN AND STIMPY ARE GAY?!?!? they even have sex with cum shots going everywhere! i was in shock. pure shock. lol no other way to put it. they dont show the sex. they go under the covers. but ren even says "stimpy you idiot!! hoe many times do i have to tell you! im the pitcher you're the catcher!" it was quite humorous. and i am very happy with the creators decision to make them a gay couple. though im sure some people might be indifferent or hate it. but i thought i'd share with you guys. i really was a hilarious and awesome change.

I'll never look at that show the same way again:eek: never thought that show was that "adult" though?

jaxc Wrote:I'll never look at that show the same way again:eek: never thought that show was that "adult" though?

lol nickolodeon kinda booted the original creator when he started getting more and more crude with his humor. basically when spike tv got ahold of the show, they rehired the original creator and told him to make more episodes. the Adult party is the direction where he wanted ren and stimpy to originally go. and giving him full rights to do whatever he wanted- the guy had a field day lol. of course it wasnt as popular as the old ren and stimpy due to people not liking that they were gay (which was in the first episode of it all, kinda an insta turn off to some of the fans)- or that the humor wasnt exactly what they wanted to see. but i have always been a fan the crude humor. and ren and stimpy was a giant milestone in my life and kinda helped give me my humor. anyway, i thought it was a little cutesy scene no matter how crude the animator tried to mae it seem lol. though i will admit- it wasnt as funny as the old cartoons, but the animation and style was definitely far superior from the older ones. Rolleyes

Gotta say, I never was a fan of Ren & Stimpy......the one old episode that I liked was where they pretended to be "fire dogs".

"Save my walrus!"
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

lol, I have to watch it. next should be Bernie and Ert Smile

John Kricfalusi has a talent for getting fired from every network he works for. It's not so much how crude he is, but that he is notoriously difficult to work with: misses deadlines, argues over production standards, and refuses to budge on creative differences with the network.

OrphanPip Wrote:John Kricfalusi has a talent for getting fired from every network he works for. It's not so much how crude he is, but that he is notoriously difficult to work with: misses deadlines, argues over production standards, and refuses to budge on creative differences with the network.

lol maybe thats why he is my hero. xD