Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rent boy?
Princealbert - I got an HIV test 2 weeks ago. I testes negative to every STD...

boy_toy_08 Wrote:So I really do trust him....

ok so what exactly did you see on his computer then?...:confused:

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Princealbert - I got an HIV test 2 weeks ago. I testes negative to every STD...

That's good news, Robbie... Now let HIM get the test too... Will he do that for you?

Uh-oh, got a slight legal worry here... You are 16, Robbie and your boyfriend is what? Is this a legal relationship? I know the age of consent has been lowered now but you are still a minor, are you not? Or have you been emancipated?

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:ok so what exactly did you see on his computer then?...:confused:

He asked the lad if he was free on a certain date at a certain hotel...

lad said yes I charge 150 an hour,

BF said ok will be in touch nearer the time

princealbertofb Wrote:That's good news, Robbie... Now let HIM get the test too... Will he do that for you?

Uh-oh, got a slight legal worry here... You are 16, Robbie and your boyfriend is what? Is this a legal relationship? I know the age of consent has been lowered now but you are still a minor, are you not? Or have you been emancipated?

He won't get HIV test up here as he's not out and it's a small down, going down south in summer with him. He said he'll get one then.

Don't worry, it's legal!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:He won't get HIV test up here as he's not out and it's a small down, going down south in summer with him. He said he'll get one then.

Don't worry, it's legal!

I'm not worried, Robbie. I'm sure you consented... You seem happy enough with the situation, but HE ought to know better. Ok if he gets the test later, but in the mean time, you know what to think, don't you? I don't want to give you any more pressure, now. You've asked what we thought, we've told you. Now you can just think it over, quietly. Come back to us for more questions or more concerns. Remember that we are not professionals and there are organisations that ought to be able to handle your queries in a more professional manner. See if you can find some out. It's terrible to feel cornered and isolated, I know, but bear it in mind. There must be some phone number you can call for further advice.

Thanks! I appreciate you all helping with advice! Smile

God I need a cuddle...wish my bf wasn't on holiday!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Thanks! I appreciate you all helping with advice! Smile

God I need a cuddle...wish my bf wasn't on holiday!

So know the feeling... I hope a couple of virtual hugs will do the trick in the mean time, Robbie...
Bighug Bighug Bighug

Thanks! I notice theyr really big ones!!!! Cheers PA!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Thanks! I notice they're really big ones!!!! Cheers PA!
Subject pronouns, object pronouns.
Set phrase.
De rien, mon ami. Tu en as besoin. Tu les mérites.
(Don't mention it. my friend. You need them. You deserve them.)