Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research on Workplace Heterosexims - Please Participate in a Brief Survey!
I am a graduate student at Clemson University and am currently conducting research for my dissertation. Please take 20 minutes of your time to follow the link below and participate in a study examining factors that can reduce the negative effects of workplace heterosexism for sexual minorities. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions or to have anyone you think would be interested in completing the survey contact me so that I can provide them with the link. Thank you!

An Examination of Workplace Heterosexism GaySpeak Forum

I just filled it out. Sounds interesting, though some of the questions are bit hard to answer since jobs have a large variety of factors, and I know what I do is kinda complicated... its like 5 jobs in 1.

i just finished.... wow my job sucks haha

[COLOR="Purple"]finished. there should be the "n/a" button available more often.

good luck in your work.[/COLOR]

Thank you so much to everyone who has filled out the survey so far!

Just finished.Cool have fun.

Thats me all done, hope I done it right.:confused:

The only thing I'd say is I found it difficult to answer because I have multiple workplaces. When I'm in the office in Sweden, I couldn't give two hoots who knows, it's a safe place for me to be, and I'm happy for people to know.

When I am away from the office I am usually in countries where it would be a seriously bad idea for me to say or do anything.

Hence my problem filling in the survey. I'll appear to have a split personality!