Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Researching an Online Degree in Education
I was going to be perusing a degree in education and/or education administration after I complete my 3 A.A.S's and apprenticeship at El Centro.
So the reason is my "end goal" in my career is to be a educator in the hospitality industry and eventually open my own school or take one and redo it and ether one of those would be the best god damn school in the planet.
Like the title said I'm now doing some light research nothing permanent but im finding it hard to find the right fit for me: "do i want a B.A.S or masters or Phd" "education or administration or both" "who can i ask that knows" yadda yadda
So has anyone else know or be through this?

in my experience it's better to get into a big college and take online classes there. I went to a small college and with a semester left before graduation I found out that the college didn't have the right accreditation so I couldn't get a job in my field and the employers I talked to told me that they look for candidates from the top colleges around first anyway. so now I have to explain to everyone why I have a bachelors and not working in my field. the best way to go is to get into a company that will pay your way, it will take a little longer since you will be working full time but you get a free education.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]