Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City
I don't know if I'm the ONLY RE nerd here, but I'm really excited about this game! It's like the millionth game in the series, but I'm totally fanboying it right now (not a word, whatever). There are awesome new modes of play with close to 18 playable characters and new enemies. My only issue is I'm too light-hearted to play as the Wolfpack characters...
Is anyone else ready to freak for this game?

I'm more ready to freak about Resident Evil 6 coming out later this year xD

XRIMO Wrote:I'm more ready to freak about Resident Evil 6 coming out later this year xD

Likewise.

ORC(:tongueSmile looks ok, but...i don't know...not ecstatic about it.

Yeah, the bad guys are a bit...evil.Wink
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I've played most of them but I only own a couple, they are a lot of fun to play on the wii. Smile I can't wait to play both 6 and operation raccoon city.

XRIMO/Genersis: RE6 Does look really cool, and I love both Chris and Leon. Unlike the 5th though, I hope the game last more than a few hours.

Ceez: What games did you play on Wii? Did you play the Umbrella Chronicles, or some of the remake RE games made for the Gamecube?

I played it and I was. Dry disappointed, it needed a few more years in development in my opinion, the game play was very monotonous.

I'm kinda excited, but the game play of most RE games is what normally kills it for me. clunky and monotonous.

dunno, i think it would be weird to play a RE game without a bad camera angle, clunky controls, and "jump" scare moments:biggrin:

jaxc Wrote:dunno, i think it would be weird to play a RE game without a bad camera angle, clunky controls, and "jump" scare moments:biggrin:

The one thing RE games never did until RE5 was scare me. lol

Buffylo Wrote:The one thing RE games never did until RE5 was scare me. lol

I'd say the opposite.
5 wasn't scary at all for me.(Well, bar the oil refinery.:redfaceSmile

Operation Raccoon City is...well...not well made. Some good ideas, but poorly executed in just about every way.:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so