Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return
Valet. Lord Abortion. Black Baron et.c

i miss you. i decided to return (despite my shame of my madness) for some reasons.
My paranoia is result of many years of conspiration - i've always tried to hide my otherness. This style of life made me very aggressive and spleeny.
As i can see i'm not exception. I know many people who became spleeny and aggressive like me. Society made us.
Can I be forgiven?
It means that i 'm just one of many people who were corrupted.
I'm sure that some people would be glad to imprison all of people like me in social ghetto. It think my duty is come to you again - because self exile is a defeat of personality - i'm must stay on my own.
I'm realy sad and ashamed of my affective and clinical reaction to friendly message of gilhooly
Sorry. It was act of real madness.I will try to be more calm and more carefull.
I love you.It’ s not just words. And I love being here. It is truth.

Hi welcome back.
An eye for an eye

Gaveston Wrote:Valet. Lord Abortion. Black Baron et.c

i miss you. i decided to return (despite my shame of my madness) for some reasons.
My paranoia is result of many years of conspiration - i've always tried to hide my otherness. This style of life made me very aggressive and spleeny.
As i can see i'm not exception. I know many people who became spleeny and aggressive like me. Society made us.
Can I be forgiven?
It means that i 'm just one of many people who were corrupted.
I'm sure that some people would be glad to imprison all of people like me in social ghetto. It think my duty is come to you again - because self exile is a defeat of personality - i'm must stay on my own.
I'm realy sad and ashamed of my affective and clinical reaction to friendly message of gilhooly
Sorry. It was act of real madness.I will try to be more calm and more carefull.
I love you.It’ s not just words. And I love being here. It is truth.

I didn't realize you'd had such a reaction. Or was it a response? You are totally forgiven as far as I am concerned. I love your posts and individuality. I'm sorry you seem to have a tendency to be morose about your own moods, thoughts and feelings, but it's what makes you uniquely interesting. Let 'er rip tater chip! Remybussi Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

We are all mad here... Well here being in Mirkwood - its tea parties, white rabbits, dormice and little girls by the name of Alice mad. Wink

[Image: mad-mad-mad-world.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Quote:Hi welcome back.
Thank you)
Quote:I didn't realize you'd had such a reaction. Or was it a response?
It was a symptom of paranoia.. it happens to me sometimes , rarely.
Quote: white rabbits, dormice and little girls by the name of Alice mad
Nice company, i think