Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning Member
Hey everyone! Time just seems to fly out there. I've been debating making a return to this site, but haven't really been able to figure out how to go about it. I've seen some people make posts in the introduction section when returning, so I figured I'd take a page out of their books. I haven't been active for quite some time, so I wanted to take a second to say hi to everyone I may have known back when I was more active and anyone who's new. I'm a senior studying English and communications (currently typing this out while I probably should be writing my Chaucer essay xD), and I'm super into a lot of different things like writing and reading (which is probably evident from my majors), but also some video games (mostly Nintendo), photography, traveling, genealogy, and a bunch of stuff I'm neglecting right now. Name's Bryan btw! I look forward to chatting with and getting to know a bunch of you better! Smile

Welcome back Bry Smile. Hope you enjoy it here again Welcome

Welcome back Bryan, yes I remember you with the writing Smile. Glad you're here again.

Cridders88 Wrote:Welcome back Bry Smile. Hope you enjoy it here again Welcome

Thank you, I appreciate it Smile

Confuzzled4 Wrote:Welcome back Bryan, yes I remember you with the writing Smile. Glad you're here again.

I remember you too. I hope that you've been doing well. Smile

Welcome back Smile
I'm new, even though I got way more posts than you Tongue

Ibex Wrote:Welcome back Smile
I'm new, even though I got way more posts than you Tongue

Thanks! And oh wow, look at you. How have you even managed to make so many posts in a couple of months?

writerbry Wrote:Thanks! And oh wow, look at you. How have you even managed to make so many posts in a couple of months?

Hehe, it hasn't been a couple of months even.
I joined late October.
So it's been like one month and a week probably Tongue
After work, I have a lot of free time.
And there's a lot of threads in Word Games one can spam in hehe. And fortunatly, it's an active forum Smile

Ibex Wrote:Hehe, it hasn't been a couple of months even.
I joined late October.
So it's been like one month and a week probably Tongue
After work, I have a lot of free time.
And there's a lot of threads in Word Games one can spam in hehe. And fortunatly, it's an active forum Smile
Oh yes, that's true. Aren't there are a lot of them like: describe the avatar above or something like that? It would be nice to have some free time, but I feel like I've been up to my knees in school work since September, which has been factor in keeping me away.

Hi welcome back Smile
An eye for an eye