Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning member
Hi All,
Many of you would of known me from a little while ago and i sort of deleted my account and buggered off.. I now feel ready to come back but wont be on as much as I was.. Basically i dont mind talking about this because I have always been open and honest but on 8th March this year I found out I was HIV+ which kind of devistated me as i took precaution and everyone told me in reality how unlucky i was that the thing to protect me... Broke but now after some time away and being a member on another site supporting people newly diagnosed as HIV+ i have found strength to learn to live with it and ressurect inside from the dead or so it felt..

Well I found strength in it to keep my relationship with my partner who is also in the same boat as me, still fought on at work with joe bloggs the motorist and decided recently to start living life for me so now that I have been with my boyfriend for nearly a year I have put my property on the market £20,000 cheaper than the rest to get shot of it as it has the ex attached to it and intend for the first time ever after its sold to get on a goddamn plane and fly to where ever the last minute booking on the day says i am going to go...

I have gathered my thoughts and been browsing in and out of this site as a unknown guest just keeping an eye on everyone and being with you lot but in the shadows whilst aunty sorted out his own issues and took some insight to what aunty would say if it was someone else going through it.. Well upon returning I have decided that I will try to focus more on giving advice than wanting to hit the top ten on everything like the old me would.. I have gained some great friends along the journey i have gone down and its been great that everyone i know in reality has accepted my status and my boyfriends status and acknowledge and understand that it was a accident but being adults it didnt change anything.

I have sadly crumbled somewhat over the months to the debt my ex left me with and had to give my dog up for a new family to look over and after him as I couldnt afford the upkeep nor could i risk him loosing his home if i am at points of becoming unwell due to HIV and loosing pay at work and so on.. I have missed you guys here too and looked back at old posts to find giggles when feeling low in the beginning but now im back where i was before...

So yeah time to rebuild over time here and look forward to catching up where i left off

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back Smile

Bighug

welcome back aunty - ive been reading your posts for a long time before you left - and to me your still aunty ,,but the new Aunty ...u seem more focused than before m8 - im not here to talk about your health but just to welcome you back ......WELCOME

Thank you matt that was really nice and heart felt welcoming hehe.. Sorry i left guys really am xxx

welcome back Smile I'm looking forward to chatting with you x

Hello Queen Zee... It was a bit of a shock when you left without too much warning, so Welcome back. Hope you've got things sorted for yourself. How are you? Sorry to hear about your news, but good to know you're going to learn to live with it... There's nothing much else you can do, in fact, so good for you for trying the positive approach.

I'm kinda new so I don't think I was here long enough to remember you, but welcome back anyway! Smile

Hugs. Your story is touching.

Welcome back Zeon. :biggrin:

welcome back aunty Bighug
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]