Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Brings AR-15 to Gay Bar
Unfortunately like many of the events of 2020, bigotry and hate are very much an ongoing problem. A man brings in an AR-15 into a gay bar, brandishes and fires the gun and at one point shouted that he would "have killed those faggots" if the police had not shown up.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/09/man-...illed-fats

I don't know what the deal is but there seems to be a lot of news coming out of the mid west lately... It is quite alarming that we have that many sick people in the world.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

This shit pisses me off, I only checked the one source but if that is the whole story then how is this asshole only getting 42 months. Then he claimed self defense after "the black man followed me back to my car", and he had 160 rounds with him, he was clearly prepared for a mass shooting. Hopefully someone will have some damn sense and at least take his guns. Angry
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I've been drinking some wine and I don't think it is a good time to make remarks. I will say this sort of stuff is far too often and very upsetting and it's old and it is sad that this shit keeps happening.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

It's more and more frequent with Trump in office, these people have been emboldened by his statements.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Quote: Doyle’s lawyer originally argued that he was not motivated by hatred of LGBTQ people but that he was acting in self-defense when the Black man “followed” him into his car.

Umm....ok...

He's already served 14 months, so it actually happened last year. Didn't hear anything from it even though he actually shot at a crowd. That's screwed up.

If he was convicted of a felony he will be barred from legally purchasing weapons.

Quote:Doyle later told the court that he was suffering from depression and anxiety and has ADHD. He said that he used to be a husband and a father, but then he lost his job, house, cars, and family and turned to methamphetamine. He tested positive for meth after his arrest.

Not an excuse, but it explains his reckless behavior.

If I was still going to bars, I'd have shot him.  I don't drink much anymore, but I do carry when I go out into public.  For just this type of sh!t.

@"kindy64" Brandishing an AR-15 and shooting it is a good way to get shot and killed if not by police but by someone who is armed...at any rate if you decide to pull the trigger you had better not miss. I'd wager that would have most certainly set that guy off and could have ended up with another mass shooting. Fortunately, nobody got killed.
Check out my stuff!