Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riddles me fingers!
Zet Wrote:How can 2 halves make a hole? :confused:

It's a play on words. 2 halves make a 'whole' which is pronounced the same as 'hole'

Zet Wrote:How can 2 halves make a hole? :confused:

Hole = Whole :biggrin:

Oh. Pun riddles.
Right...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

zeon Wrote:Ill do an easy riddle lol

There is a man in a room and this room has five windows.... Two of them are 4 meteres by 4 meters and two of them are 4 meters by 2 meters... One of them on the door is 50 cms x 50cm's...

Momentarily a bear walks by... No matter what window the bear walks past they all face the same direction....

What colour is the bear and why?

Now you should get this one!

All the what's face the same way?
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:All the what's face the same way?

Windows. :biggrin:

Alright. I'm just gonna go for it. Good luck, this is one of those riddles where it is immediately obvious, or you'll spend hours trying to figure it out. It had to be explained to me, and no one else in my family got it. I had to ask a friend cause I was seriously stumped.

One day my friend was telling me about his grandfather. My friend said that his grandfather and grandmother had gone to church every Sunday for nearly their entire lives. One Saturday, his grandfather had been reading a book about the French Revolution. He got so absorbed in it that he stayed up most of the night reading it.

So the next day, when they woke bright and early for church, his grandfather was still quite tired. They sat at their usual pew, waiting for the service to start when his grandfather began to nod off. He began to dream that he was a rich aristocrat living in a beautiful chateau in France. Suddenly there was a commotion outside. A mob of peasants appeared, stormed the house, grabbed him and tied him up, dragged him to the market square, where there was a platform with a guillotine set up. The grandfather was led up the stairs, a priest muttered a few words to him and then his head was placed in the cradle of the guillotine. A hooded executioner approached and reached up for the lever that releases the blade.

At that moment his grandfather was snoring quite loudly, so the grandmother reached out and pinched him on the back of his neck to wake him up before he caused a scene. This was such a shock to the grandfather that he suffered a heart attack and died on the spot.

When my friend finished his story, I turned on him and said, "You're a really terrible liar."

How did I know he lied?

Either his grandparents have already passed away or he's Jewish.

Nope and nope. Good guesses though. I said the Jewish idea when I heard the riddle too.

If he died on the spot , how could he have told anyone about his dream?

Woo, good job. Confusedmile: