Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right or left brain image..............Can you see it?
If you see the girl sitting and boy with his arms around her neck, then you are left brain.

Look again.

For in reality it's just the opposite.

Then make the right brain work and you will see that it's the boy who is sitting and wearing a black polo.

The girl has her arms around the neck of the boy and wearing blue jeans!

Not convinced about this then who has hair on his arms and legs?

Pretty special, isn't it?

We all have two cerebral hemispheres that constantly interact but each have specific functions. The left hemisphere breaks down problems and analysis. The right hemisphere is interested in everything and innovates. The ideal is to foster communication between the two brains. But our education, or our temperament, we sometimes leads to favor one of these two areas. This predominance determine different ways of thinking about life.

[Image: thumb-1456840370451-att00001.jpg]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I saw this a while back and kinda already saw it as it makes sense but "making it wrong", I could see how it could be misconstrued :p

I love this type of thing tho ♡

LONDONER Wrote:We all have two cerebral hemispheres that constantly interact but each have specific functions. The left hemisphere breaks down problems and analysis. The right hemisphere is interested in everything and innovates.

didn't you just make a thread about 101 science myths a couple of days ago? you forgot one. this, what i've bolded above. it is not true. it's another myth. both hemispheres are engaged in problem solving, complex analysis, innovation, and creativity, among other things, to a comparable degree.

pretty much the only thing that is localized in the brain is language (Broca's area, left hemisphere) and even that isn't solely localized to the Broca's area or the left hemisphere and in some people is reversed (in 5% of the people Broca's area is in the right hemisphere).
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:didn't you just make a thread about 101 science myths a couple of days ago? you forgot one. this, what i've bolded above. it is not true. it's another myth. both hemispheres are engaged in problem solving, complex analysis, innovation, and creativity, among other things, to a comparable degree.

pretty much the only thing that is localized in the brain is language (Broca's area, left hemisphere) and even that isn't solely localized to the Broca's area or the left hemisphere and in some people is reversed (in 5% of the people Broca's area is in the right hemisphere).

Indeed. Different parts of the brain contribute towards different functions irrespective of hemisphere.

too many clothes
I bid NO Trump!

this is the same experimental test:
[Image: Spinning-lady-56931711.gif]

on which side, left or right, the lady is dancing?

if you see her turning clockwise, then the right side dominates.

mrex Wrote:this is the same experimental test:

What if you see a man?

mrex Wrote:this is the same experimental test:
[Image: Spinning-lady-56931711.gif]

I see both!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Well according to both these tests, I am both brained. What a surprise. All of my brain is doing jobs. I see what apparently makes me left brained in the first test, and I see what apparently make me right brained in the second.

i243. photobucket. com /albums /ff280 /ccaroli /BustMarsAttacks01. jpg

Here is a picture of the brain. Which hemisphere do you see? If you see the left hemisphere, you are left brained. If you see the right hemisphere, you are right brained. If you see a brain, you're brained.