Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rihanna - Umbrella
anyone else loving this tune? I didn't when it first came out but think it's fab now! Great drum loop and just a really cool tune! Love it! She's amazing!

When I first heard it, I was like WHAT!? That's retarded!! Standing under an umbrella. PFFT! But now it's one of my favorite songs. I really do love Rihanna!

LMAO! I love it though! It's really random, but when you hear the lyrics it makes sense. Fantastic stuff.

-EDIT- and she's hot!

well then i guess i'm the only one so far Smile i don't like it

Rolleyes Isnt it funny how its knocked off number one and we have endless sun?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

You are not alone....I cant stand the bloody song, guy I work with loves it tho so have to put up with it whenever its on the radio. Only realised she was saying "Umbrella" a few days ago tho...doh!!!

Ed x

hahah my ears bleed when i hear that song... but i can see how catchy it ca ca ca ca ca ca ca ca can be...

Hate it... only time I liked listening to it was when I was with one of my cousins, it came on at the nightclub and she put up her umbrella... soon to be told off by one of the security guys - twas a great night Big Grin

Yeah I must admit, when I first heard it I played about 10 seconds of it and then skipped to the next track on the album ...

... but after I gave it a few more concerted goes, I have to say that I really like it !! :biggrin:

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I msut have been one of the last people to hear it.I heard it one night in Popstarz and people went mental and i was like wtf??
Its ok but its over played.