Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rip Van Winkle woke up
I was in a long term relationship that fucked me up royal. We moved to the woods and he left shortly after to go back to town and be a door-to-door whore as I understand it. but that was back there and I have spent the time since then loving on everyone else in the world i.e. I healed 'em, helped 'em, stood by 'em and etc - I have not had sex in YEARS let alone affection for myself.
Dam that's killing me, but I am chomping at the bit now to see what might be out there for me. I am more than ready to rejoin the masses and I guess this is one of the ways I am.
So I guess I am celebrating even tho I am still in the middle of the woods. But I am ready to build a house again or rather household, so I thought I would put a post in here and share my adventures because unless I just find all these beautiful guys out here in the middle of nowhere (not) adventures are what I am going to be having.
I am a hell of a lotta fun too until I collapse so I can recover and go have fun again. I hope mr maybe? is in for riotous living and divine attention because I was always pretty good at that.
Anyway it was like a bolt of lightening really - I am so looking forward to seeing you and painting the town!
(ok it happened that I got a lil squishy over someone there is no point to. Realized how aching with loneliness a lover like me had become. Fine.)

Congrats , glad you have found yourself again and are ready to put yourself out there again.

Good luck! Thumbgrin