Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbie Williams
Do you like him? Does anyone outside the UK know who he is?

I must admit i like him, as a young kid i loved TAKE THAT and the robster was my fav, and just since then hes earned a legitimacy thats unique among previous boy band members, hes a legend in uk, i love how hes started feuding with liam gallagher again lol its a shame he never cracked America, i can never understand that

I love his new song with dizzy rascal.

Yeah so... Robbie williams - what do you think of him ?

I used to love Robbie and thought he would become a future great, but then he went to America, got mixed up in the LA lot, and went bonkers.
His newer stuff is improving, but he has a while to go before he gets back to his period of greatness I would say.

I remember seeing him when LIVE8 was in Hyde Park, he was the main reason so many people hung around all day!

Englishman Wrote:I used to love Robbie and thought he would become a future great, but then he went to America, got mixed up in the LA lot, and went bonkers.
His newer stuff is improving, but he has a while to go before he gets back to his period of greatness I would say.

I remember seeing him when LIVE8 was in Hyde Park, he was the main reason so many people hung around all day!

yeah he did go bonkers lol i think he looks healthier than ever now, dont think he will be like before as he seems to have changed and grown up a lot. And i think hes pretty much given up with america now, he seems to be around alot now anyway, it was magic that he got back with the TAKE THAT boys, loved the documentry of there reuinion "look back, dont stare" even though i wouldnt go out of my way to listen to there music nowadays, think robs better on his own.

He's very famous and not just in the UK.

In fact, he was all over the news recently but not for musical reasons: he supposedly said something about taking drugs in the company of his daughter lol What the hell was he thinking?! (or maybe he was misquoted, I don't know).

I remember him from several years ago. I think one of his songs was in the top 20 here in the states at some point.

He's ok. Thought he was a decent looking guy. Nice voice.

Krupt Wrote:Robbie who????

This was his song that was popular here....

Kylie who? Bashing

Krupt Wrote:Actually a few of his songs were hits here. He did a duet with Kylie 'Kids'

I have a couple of his albums, I was just shitting you guys Wink

Oh yeah and nicole (kidman) Rolleyes

MisterTinkles Wrote:This was his song that was popular here....

Not bad song mrtinks , i thought it would of been "Angels" if it was only the one hit you guys had Rolleyes

Millenium I thought was abit...

His big band stuff was ace, but I felt he spoilt it swearing.

Did you see the big band evening on the BBC he did a few years back?

Amazing!