Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbie Williams
I had Swing It When You're Winnin', fun album.

Oh prince Smile you are my best friend, not for posting "you know me" but for the final video "shame" ive just been trying to find it on u-tube without sucsess! Thank you x

Now, everybody listen to "shame" Smile

Christ's sake, you're bossy!

Counselor Wrote:Christ's sake, you're bossy!

Just do it! Big Grin

Yeah rob had his swing period, think hes planning another one.

He played Hampden Park here this week. One of my work colleagues went, she said it was an awesome concert; apparently it was so loud that everyone living south of the Clyde could hear it! :biggrin:

VileKyle Wrote:I thought this was about Robin Williams. Nevermind.

Same here. Never heard of this Robbie fellow.

Miles Wrote:Same here. Never heard of this Robbie fellow.

If I wanted to make a thread about Robin Williams I would of called it "Robin Williams" Capish? :p

Miles Wrote:Same here. Never heard of this Robbie fellow.

Oh, Miles, you just lost points...

Seriously, for a pop artist, his swing album was brilliant. Awesome cameos, like

Robbie needs to go back to the old stuff, his newer stuff is just awful in comparison. Its like he's become a tame dog or something.

Well he has settled down, joined back with take that and had a baby, as well as being off booze and drugs so could say that Rolleyes

He looks better though, i must admit i havent loved his latest stuff that much either, but i still think he has a lot of good stuff to come.