Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Follow Up on woman with problem
A few weeks ago I told you about my friend who brings the woman to my house who dirties my bathroom.Well I told him point blank how I feel and as luck would have it one day she didn't come with him because she was tired.From then on she's been making excuses. He thinks he knows why.The last time she was here he had me take out my laptop and look up pictures of naked male celebrities.He said the reason he did this is because even though she knows he's gay she likes to think they're a couple by saying it's their 3rd anniversary when in reality they've only been friends for 3 years. By looking up nude men he wanted to give her a dose of reality.Plus she feels left out and she gets tired walking around the mall with us.So he said to her it's better if he comes to my house alone because she feels she doesn't have anything in common with us and he'll only bother with her when he's in his own neighborhood.Problem solved.I'm so glad.I don't have to worry about her crapping and nauseating me.Isn't this great.

I remember that post, and I'm glad everything worked out. I do feel bad for that lady, she sounds really lonely

Sometimes the problems sort themselves out. I'm glad for you and your friend seems pretty smart for figuring out a way to thwart her tag along behavior. Good job. No sh*t!
Smile

Personally, I can't imagine going number two at someone else's house unless I know them really, really well. Good thing I'm anal retentive. Glad your problem is solved!