Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock music
Supertramp - Dreamer [Originally released in 1975]

Suzzie Quatro - Can the can [Originally released in 1973]

Thats all for the moment folks, now its your turn.

Sorry, that version of Locomotive Breath is sucky. I should have watched the vid all the way through.

What an excellent thread! Where do I start without posting things I've already put up elsewhere Rolleyes

How about two songs called "Roadrunner"? The Pretty Things and Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers

Stunning drumming! I don't know if this was Viv Prince or one of his predecessors. I saw the band a few times during their post-psychedelic period. They were still great, but the drugs were different ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this was recorded in the nineties, but the song and the band are late seventies.

There's nowhere near enough Jimi Hendrix in this thread ...

Always loved this,

If you've never heard it, compare it with Nigel Kennedy's version Confusedmile:

wow - i could flood both these new threads (although i will show restraint) just been playin maz manson greatest hits in the car, seen him live plenty of times two , got schooled on great guitars players from many generations too by relatives and older friends, then the best drummers when it turned out i was pretty good behind the kit at a very young age - hope people put some good stuff up, specialy things i may not have heard