Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roller Coaster Tycoon World!
Well i know im not the only guy that enjoys rct? Their newest version of the game hits steam in about 30ish mins. My very first computer game was rct 1 back in 2000 xD What are some of your fondest memories of this game?
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Well i know im not the only guy that enjoys rct? Their newest version of the game hits steam in about 30ish mins. My very first computer game was rct 1 back in 2000 xD What are some of your fondest memories of this game?

I spent a lot of time in RCT3. I'm cautiously hopeful about this one but I need to see a lot of positive reviews before they get my money. Gamers have been burned too many times :/

I heard last week that there was some other rollercoaster game coming out but I'm not sure what it's called.

EDIT: It looked like the early access reviews are quite mixed. I'm definitely going to let it cook a while longer. And It's a shame you can't build a park with a friend.

Is it anything like playing Solitaire... That's the only game I know how to play on the computer...

I'm such a looser!!!!

Senile Senior Citizen,
Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

JackBoneTX Wrote:I spent a lot of time in RCT3. I'm cautiously hopeful about this one but I need to see a lot of positive reviews before they get my money. Gamers have been burned too many times :/

I heard last week that there was some other rollercoaster game coming out but I'm not sure what it's called.

EDIT: It looked like the early access reviews are quite mixed. I'm definitely going to let it cook a while longer. And It's a shame you can't build a park with a friend.

I bought it, I will say yes it still shows its in early stages. But its still enjoyable. I wont say its better or worse than rct3 because its too different to compare them together. The only downside is right now it has bugs the upside to this than planent coaster.... Pc wont have user created objects where rct world has their own built in creater players can use to make item

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:I bought it, I will say yes it still shows its in early stages. But its still enjoyable. I wont say its better or worse than rct3 because its too different to compare them together. The only downside is right now it has bugs the upside to this than planent coaster.... Pc wont have user created objects where rct world has their own built in creater players can use to make item

Let us know how it develops!

I double-checked. Planet Coaster is the one I heard about, and is from the original RCT people I think.

https://www.planetcoaster.com/

It says Q4 2016 though.

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Is it anything like playing Solitaire... That's the only game I know how to play on the computer...

I'm such a looser!!!!

Senile Senior Citizen,
Jimeroooo

On good days I can handle mah jong but since my roomie sits in the same room as my computer and plays video games 24/7, I prefer to mouth off here instead. Besides, the company is more interesting...I think.
I bid NO Trump!

JackBoneTX Wrote:Let us know how it develops!

I double-checked. Planet Coaster is the one I heard about, and is from the original RCT people I think.

https://www.planetcoaster.com/

It says Q4 2016 though.

pc company created rct3, The man who created rct 1 and 2 is no longer making games i blieve?

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:pc company created rct3, The man who created rct 1 and 2 is no longer making games i blieve?

Oh, PC = Planet Coaster

Yes, that's what I'm seeing Smile

Quote:The game is a spiritual successor to RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, a game that was also developed by Frontier in 2004.[2]

Parkitect!

It's just like RCT3 but with mod support and tons of mods available. It's pretty polished at this point but still in Early Access.

Nexus Client for easy mod install

Video games need to come back into my life when I'm less busy.