Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney another stupid?
Political parties here in the US are, in my opinion, one of the primary reasons our government has become inefficient and self serving instead of a group of dedicated people working to do what they genuinely thought was the best thing for the public, which is the vision put forth by the founders. I'm not enamored with Romney, nor am I enamored with President Obama. Once again because of our 2-party system we are stuck with choosing between the lesser of two evils, or deciding which hopeless dark horse we can vote for and not have our vote matter in the larger scheme of things.
Since the last presidential election I've come to the conclusion that here in the US the only chance we have of getting a government that might actually put the people first is to keep putting new people in office, that way no one can get entrenched in the Washington establishment.
I'm not voting for any incumbents this November, I want to fire them all.
Richard

Obama
i dont see any other political candidate (that has any probability of getting elected) not wanting to put all gays in a concentration camp some place in Phoenix AZ. good or bad its all we got.

You guys REALLY need a third party in the US.

There really needs to be some kind of third party movement to popularise the idea in the US that's big enough to warrant media attention...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

At least he's kinda handsome~

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Instead I will be thinking in terms of - Who is the least likely to royally fuck us up during the course of the next 4 years?

This is exactly what I find so disturbing. How can we as a nation let it come down to choosing between two losers. It boggles my mind. Many individuals appear to be embracing one party over the other and not focusing in on what the candidate stands for. I know there are exceptions, but it's discouraging as an American to witness this.

I blame many of the media outlets for discouraging a process of thinking and just feeding us opinion after opinion. It can easily lead an individual on a path of becoming a mindless zombie.

Romney is downright clever. He contradicts himself 30 times a day. Not one American has a clue what Romney believes, except he believes in Romney for President.

Obama smiles and hopes he gets asked pro-Obama questions. Rush Limbaugh calls his wife Michele "an uppity......woman." I am a white but I was born in Harlem in NYC in 1946. Men were men. Women were women. I met a guy in 1968 named Tom. I fell madly in love but continued to feel like a man. If anyone had called Tom "an uppity fag" I would have ripped that fucking moron apart. I even did it a few times just to prove to Tom that I loved him.

That Obama doesn't defend his wife from insults tells me he is a bigger faggot than me or Tom. We defended each other for life. Obama has a problem. You can hear the wind whistling through his empty pants. He has no balls. A guy who won't defend his wife is sure not going to stick his huge ears out and defend gays or lesbians. Fuck Obama. Fuck Romney. Vote for yourself. I will vote for me in November. I will not waste my vote for an ignorant white guy or a black pussy from Hawaii.