Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney wants plane windows roll dwn
Mitt Romney wants airplane windows to roll down in case of fire so people can breathe more easily.
Just brilliant.
watch the video, kinda fun:

Ann Romney's airplane had to make an emergency landing on Friday due to an electrical fire. It did give Mitt this great idea; "When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound."

well... thats... really... scary tbh.

I mean that silly guy can be leading USA soon - that is scary!

Rofl

Mr. Romney is obviously all business and no science. I hope Lockheed-Martin and Bowing designers are better educated. I would never fly again were it possible for anyone to simply open a window at will. Have you seen what happens when a plane cabin depressurizes?

This guy wants to be president?

And I thought Bush Jr. had "special needs"....

This knucklehead is giving 'ol Dubyah a run for his money it would seem.

Oh shit. Another episode of the Emporer with no clothes.

I thought GW was an anomoly but apparently this is the new standard for the GOP. GW/Sarah Palin/Rick Santorum/Michelle Bachman/Christine ODonnell/Sharon Angle/Todd Akin/Mike Huckabee/Newt Gingrich/Rick Perry....WTF if wrong with these people?

They completely ignore the brilliant statesman Jon Huntsman...they run the esteemed and well respected Senator Olympia Snowe out of office for being too moderate...and then they embrace this? again? really?

well...guess it's time to head to my bunker again, anybody wanna' wait it out with me?

Next he'll think of fireproof matches, or dehydrated water. Go Romney! Invent all the stupid things!

What a plonker! :eek:

It seems that just to be rich is not enough.....