Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roxy Update
I am really sorry for him! i hope he'll get better.

dfiant Wrote:WHAT!

OMG, I hope Roxy is OK and wish a speedy recovery.

Would also love to meet his step father, but then that would create more problems than it would solve.

His Step Dad has a broken nose =) Rox dealt a good punch. I'm handling the Father part, the police are involved now so something is being done about it thats for sure.

I shall pass those onto him boys =)

I'm sorry to hear Roxy is going through this. Let him know I've enjoyed his posts here, and look forward to having him back. I wish him a speedy recovery, and a transformation of his relationship with his step father!

Thanks for the updates Kinkiki.

Unfortunately I don't have a great deal of faith in Western legal systems in general.

A broken nose and some coppers harrassing him isn't justice for putting any person in intensive care.

I don't believe in an eye for an eye because then the whole world would be blind, but I do believe that for every action there should be and equal reaction and a person violent enough to put any person in hospital needs to be removed from society.

dfiant Wrote:Unfortunately I don't have a great deal of faith in Western legal systems in general.

A broken nose and some coppers harrassing him isn't justice for putting any person in intensive care.

I don't believe in an eye for an eye because then the whole world would be blind, but I do believe that for every action there should be and equal reaction and a person violent enough to put any person in hospital needs to be removed from society.

I wish that were the case with this. Rox collasped because his Step Dad broke the emotional barrier he'd built up and his body couldn't cope with the trauma. It's one of the worst cases of PTSD the docs have had appararntly, or so they say. Never know if they're just being dramatic with me.

However, for the psychological damage thats been done...oh I could kill em. I never knew the mind was powerful enough to literally shut the whole body down like that.

The mind, we use it every day but less is known about the mind than we know about the moon and mars.

Our own minds are at least as dangerous as the fists and stones swung by our enemies. I hope Rox is in the care of some damn good docs who know how to work with PTSD on many levels. Right now he needs all the love and nurturing he can get. I'm glad you're there for him, Kinkiki, and to pass on all the support this forum has to offer.

Omg, im sending all my thoughts out to Roxy. Hugz, he always likes them

jpazli123 Wrote:Omg, im sending all my thoughts out to Roxy. Hugz, he always likes them

Yes lol, he loves his hugs and I know he'll love yours =)

So far, they've been really good to him ^^ I'm with him and I don't leave unless he's asleep.

Wow. Anxiety is the worst thing next to depression.