Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rufus Wainwright
what about his new stage show he has

I liked this rather open interview by a New Zealand tv host of Rufus. The issues they talk about are interesting.

Have any of you been keeping up with this new project? The itwpathway one.

there was an article about it in the huffington post today

http://huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/18/liy...10624.html

Rufus is the absolute BEST!!!!!!! I'm a musician myself and I have deep admiration for his singing, writing and musicianship! About four years ago I had a few roomates and I have a great stereo system, so they'd always go in my room to play music. I came home from work one night, turned my stereo on to put on some music and a cd started playing (my cd player starts playin the disc that's in it automatically when you turn it on). I thought to myself at first, "Dammit!! they've been in my room again!!", then I noticed the music I was hearing was really cool! All of a sudden I hear, "Cigarrettes and chocolate milk, these are just a couple of my cravings..." I wound up listening the whole disc twice in a row!! I didn't even know who it was, but it amazed me! Such a wonderful talent and person! Today I own every one of his albums and plan to buy every new one he releases!!

i was a big fan of Rufus, until Adam Lambert took the crown from him.

The Virgin Wrote:i was a big fan of Rufus, until Adam Lambert took the crown from him.

hahahah ouch!

hehe.. i'd like to look at music legends evolution this way....

Men's Category: Elvis Presley >>> Michael Jackson >>> Justin Beiber
Women's Category: Aretha Franklin >>> Whitney Houston >>> Christina Aguilera
Gay's Category: Elton John >>> Rufus Wainwright >>> Adam Lambert

sorry I just don't get why he is so liked:confused:

well Rufus is the only one who made it to the music scene (at least made known despite his sexuality) during the Britney Spears era...

The Virgin Wrote:well Rufus is the only one who made it to the music scene (at least made known despite his sexuality) during the Britney Spears era...

so true love em