Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
How about that dream where you really have to pee.. then it turns out you really have to pee..?

Having very deep and scary dreams lately

Anocxu Wrote:How about that dream where you really have to pee.. then it turns out you really have to pee..?

Yes! I once had a dream that I was very wet and I woke up to realize that I really had to pee

Anocxu Wrote:How about that dream where you really have to pee.. then it turns out you really have to pee..?

Oh yeah, that happens to me, thankfully the bathroom is right by the bedroom.

lol
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

desilover Wrote:Yes! I once had a dream that I was very wet and I woke up to realize that I really had to pee
If you wet the bed.. it's ok..
Don't be embarrassed. ..
You can tell us..

Dreamt of the guy i was recently "dating" and he told me that since we stopped talking he was with another guy then i saw them together very clearly. Why does a dream never give me happy things,

Insertnamehere Wrote:I had a vague dream about having to get up for work....about 2 hours before I had to get up for work -_-
I've had that happen to me before.

I had a dream where I woke up late for work and rushed in only to get fired. I woke up for real and realized I only had 5 minutes to leave before I'd be late to work.

And I was like... "woooahhhhh my brain KNEWWWWWW"

Well, during the time I still wet my bed, that kind of dream would always end up with me wetting my bed. Usually, I'll think that I'm in the toilet and let go off myself, while physically actually doing that! Rofl Of course I don't do that anymore, but it still give me the scare every time I have such dream. 😅

I had a weird dream with a x-rated part in it. It started out with me and a guy I don't know but I could tell we were friends in the dream. We were walking through an office building in a section we weren't supposed to be in, then ran into a room with a classroom setup and one guy in there. The guy saw us but instead of running my friend started making out with the guy then had him jerk off into a cup.

After that we ran on to a pier and I lost my friend then a man jumped out from around a corner. I thought he was going to hurt me but we ended up walking down the pier together having a pleasant conversation about god. Then I woke up.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]