Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run to the Sun
This is a song i did for a school contest. It won, so ill share it. Im not saying its the best song ever made, but i think its cool since i know what its about. It sounds good when theres music Smile
Alright

Let me take you far away. You'd like a holiday. Exchange the cold days for the sun. A good time and lots of fun. Longing for the sun, you will come. Longing for the sun, to be welcome. To the island many miles away from home.
(Music)
Roaring passion. With ho guilt or shame.
Misbehaving. No regrets, no blame.
(Music)
Through the fire and the flames, run away from home.
To the sun.

Congratulations on winning although I think I have always been the most anti-competitive person I've ever known.

So when do we get to hear the music?

It's nice. What is it about?

i wanna hear you sing it =D that be cool and let everyone elses imagination spark some more

Well done, not easy writting songs, must try it myself someday.

Its kinda like Romeo and Juliet...except its not sad. I wouldn't know how to put music on here.

Basicaly, someone i like is dating someone, but they like me. Im supposed to be the sun. Its actually longer than it seems, cus instead of 'holiday' i say it 'haawwwliiidaaaaaay' and music and solos and stuff. And theres 'ooo's, 'awww's, and 'yeah's.
Haha it sounds pretty dumb when i try to explain it but im singing it for the talent show next week, got $20, and an A, so im happy

watcha gona spend the $20 on hmmmm.....:biggrin:
well grats on your song and after you have a 100 posts i think u can post links =)