Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rupert Everett says Michael Jackson - the freak is better off dead!
albabonzai Wrote:well he was murdered by his doc, wounder why??

albabonzai Wrote:no it was in the paper last sat, saying cops have arrested hos doc for his murder.

Not QUITE the same thing ...

I think personally if the Jacksons believe the doctor did it.. they will make sure he gets punished... >_>
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:I think personally if the Jacksons believe the doctor did it.. they will make sure he gets punished... >_>
... and justice figures where?

Okay, I know I'm being naive!

I don't think you're being naïve mon ami, but equally I do think that, in cases such as this, the political-factor has to be considered ... with so many people baying for blood over his death, the public en masse have an interest in somebody taking the fall.

Obviously if his doctor is proved to have been responsible for his death, he should be held accountable ... but I'm minded to agree with Twazzle on this - if the Jacksons hold out that the Doctor did it en masse, then with the public support they command, they will pretty much ensure he goes down for it one way or another. Even if he's acquitted he'll pretty much have to kiss his career goodbye :frown:.

Which, for the record and quite obviously, isn't how things should be. If he did it, he should be held accountable for it. If he didn't, he's not guilty.

That's my two penneth anyway.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Even if he's acquitted he'll pretty much have to kiss his career goodbye :frown:.

His career is pretty much over already, even if the Jackson clan don't gang up against him? Who'd choose to see him now?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:His career is pretty much over already, even if the Jackson clan don't gang up against him? Who'd choose to see him now?

maybe another person with a ton of money (real or imagined) who doesnt mind going with a doc who can be payed off... doubt that this doc will be able to obtain a license to practice but that doesnt stop many docs... Some have even been known to fake their diplomas!