Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rupual's Drag Race All Stars 2!
NativeSon Wrote:
Not quite sure why Roxxxy is so despised.

Because she threw a lot of shade and attacks at Jinkx Monsoon.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

http://www.newnownext.com/rupauls-drag-r...t/08/2016/

Roxxxy looks thin and pretty and good natured--I'm all about a good redemption arc.

(Keep trying. It's still all about Tati. Think you.)

I am gagged.... Oh my god! This is gonna be the season of all twists and turns.... Im still speechless
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Adore Delano <3

It's interesting to see Roxxxy Andrews and PhiPhi O'hara back looking for redemption.

I agreed with Coco and PhiPhi being in the bottom three, not so sure about Adore Delano. I think that the judges don't get her style of drag, the whole 90s "I'm too cool to try" grunge girl. I think because of that, it may be an uphill battle for her.

My faves are still Ginger Minj and Alaska Thunderfuck.

I thought it was pretty interesting to see Roxxy and Detox playing "twinsies" and leaving Alaska out of it. LOL

CellarDweller Wrote:It's interesting to see Roxxxy Andrews and PhiPhi O'hara back looking for redemption.

I agreed with Coco and PhiPhi being in the bottom three, not so sure about Adore Delano. I think that the judges don't get her style of drag, the whole 90s "I'm too cool to try" grunge girl. I think because of that, it may be an uphill battle for her.

My faves are still Ginger Minj and Alaska Thunderfuck.

I thought it was pretty interesting to see Roxxy and Detox playing "twinsies" and leaving Alaska out of it. LOL

I thought that Michelle Visage was WAY out of line with the way she spoke to Adore! She spent SO much time critizing her look...for a TALENT competition....

However, I guess one can kinda understand if you look at Michelle's "career" in the music industry. She never made it past "one-hit-wonder" (and I don't even remember the "hit"), so seeing Adore there, in the prime of her life with multiple hits and millions of followers has GOT to hurt... Adore has the one thing Michelle always wanted but will never have -- Talent.

~Beaux

Regarding Michelle's music career, I actually own the CD that the group she was in released. The group was called Seduction, and the CD had 4 hits off of it.

(You're My One & Only) True Love -#23

Two To Make It Right - #2

Heartbeat - #13

Could This Be Love - #11

She never tried to release any solo material, but she did work with other projects. Her voice was heard on the song "Crash (Have Some Fun)", which was billed as TKA ft. Michelle Visage, and she appeared in TKA's video for the song. It didn't crack the pop charts, but it went Top Ten on the dance charts.

She also appeared on the track "It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day" by S.O.U.L S.Y.S.T.E.M. That song got to #34 on the Hot 100.

This led to a morning show host on the radio station WKTU. She was part of a trio, the show was Johnny Goumba, Michelle Visage, and RuPaul. I assume this is where she and RuPaul met, and she's been riding his coattails ever since. LOL

She was on his first talkshow (The RuPaul Show) and, of course, been a judge for RuPaul's Drag Race.

Can we talk about Tatianna's Show me them hands?

That bitch had me speechless!
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

CellarDweller Wrote:Regarding Michelle's music career, I actually own the CD that the group she was in released. The group was called Seduction, and the CD had 4 hits off of it.

(You're My One & Only) True Love -#23

Two To Make It Right - #2

Heartbeat - #13

Could This Be Love - #11

She never tried to release any solo material, but she did work with other projects. Her voice was heard on the song "Crash (Have Some Fun)", which was billed as TKA ft. Michelle Visage, and she appeared in TKA's video for the song. It didn't crack the pop charts, but it went Top Ten on the dance charts.

She also appeared on the track "It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day" by S.O.U.L S.Y.S.T.E.M. That song got to #34 on the Hot 100.

This led to a morning show host on the radio station WKTU. She was part of a trio, the show was Johnny Goumba, Michelle Visage, and RuPaul. I assume this is where she and RuPaul met, and she's been riding his coattails ever since. LOL

She was on his first talkshow (The RuPaul Show) and, of course, been a judge for RuPaul's Drag Race.

And yet, for all the things you listed, the vast majority of people don't know who the hell she is, and most of those who do know her name, only know it from Ru Paul's Drag Race.....

~Beaux

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Can we talk about Tatianna's Show me them hands?

That bitch had me speechless!

IKR! She blew me out of the water! SO unexpected!
~Beaux