Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rupual's Drag Race All Stars 2!
I like Ru's brutality with the twist, and I prefer having the best lip sync rather than the worst. I also think Michelle was unnecessary with Adore.

did not expect to see Adore leave the show the way she did, but she did what she felt she had to.

As for the queen sent home (Tatiana) I have the feeling that she's always going to think she was a victim of RoLaskaToxx, but in truth, she did deserve to go home.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:did not expect to see Adore leave the show the way she did, but she did what she felt she had to.

As for the queen sent home (Tatiana) I have the feeling that she's always going to think she was a victim of RoLaskaToxx, but in truth, she did deserve to go home.

The fuck she didnt! Roxxy should have went home, Her Alaska was bat shit bad. Even Alaska herself knew it sucked. Phi Phi should have been in the bottom for that runway ( the face up was everything) and her performance in snatch game
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

CellarDweller Wrote:Regarding Michelle's music career, I actually own the CD that the group she was in released.

Whatever. Not seducing me.

Who is she?

Tatiana lacks personality for me - in her original season as well as this one. I don't like Detox but her look on the runway was killer. I love Roxxxy and her Alaska sucked, from the second I saw her I knew it was going to bomb. But her runway wasn't awful and she has charisma, in my opinion. Tatiana's snatch was flat, her runway was flat... Alaska made the right choice in my opinion.

I wanted more from Adore because I really like her and her look. She just doesn't take criticism well at all. But the cold, heartless bitch side of me agreed that if all those people telling her to stay and that she belonged there didn't convince her she belonged there, then yeah - she didnt belong there.

But the worst part for me about Adore leaving is that it seems to have made it possible for Tatiana to return in some way. I hate it when they bring people back after they've been eliminated.

NativeSon Wrote:Whatever. Not seducing me.

Who is she?

She's RuPaul's friend and good at being a critical bitch. That's all that really matters for the purpose of this show.

Emiliano Wrote:Tatiana lacks personality for me - in her original season as well as this one. I don't like Detox but her look on the runway was killer. I love Roxxxy and her Alaska sucked, from the second I saw her I knew it was going to bomb. But her runway wasn't awful and she has charisma, in my opinion. Tatiana's snatch was flat, her runway was flat... Alaska made the right choice in my opinion.

I wanted more from Adore because I really like her and her look. She just doesn't take criticism well at all. But the cold, heartless bitch side of me agreed that if all those people telling her to stay and that she belonged there didn't convince her she belonged there, then yeah - she didnt belong there.

But the worst part for me about Adore leaving is that it seems to have made it possible for Tatiana to return in some way. I hate it when they bring people back after they've been eliminated.

I agree with you 97%. My only difference, is a personal one, in that I really like Detox. While I don't know her personally, I do know people who have worked with her (I have a herstory with drag queens, but that is another thread lol) and the ones I know say she is one of the most professionally queens in the business, and I respect that.

I have really mixed feelings about Roxxxy. She is flawless....on the outside. Inside is another matter entirely, though.

I cannot stand the sight of PhiPhi. Her mug looked like it was beat with a limp dick and she DESPERATELY needed padding under that dress. I wish she would just give it up.

I have my own opinions about Adore. I really think she is more on the Trans Scale than she is a Drag Queen, but I have no information to confirm that (though I am not the only one who suspects it, either). Which, there is NOTHING wrong with being Trans AND a Drag Queen, but just like not every Drag Queen is Trans, not every Trans is meant to be a Drag Queen. If that makes any sense....

~Beaux

CellarDweller Wrote:did not expect to see Adore leave the show the way she did, but she did what she felt she had to.

This whole thing with Adore just breaks my heart. Something's happened to her.

well well well,

I was wondering who would be the first queen to "flip the script" and not vote the weakest link off.

Ginger was definitely better than Katya, and you could see by her expression that Katya was defeated. Yet, Alyssa Edwards sends Ginger home. Let's see what happens next.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

It was a meh type ep for me. The main challenge was ok but lackluster
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet