Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rupual's Drag Race All Stars 2!
Yeah I honestly didn't care which of those two went home. I didn't really care who won either.

I did prefer Detox's look to Alyssa's. In any other context I'd say Alyssa is just too obnoxious to handle, but she did a good job of keeping the attention on her.

I also don't think PhiPhi has really learned her lesson. It's like, she's not really any nicer or warmer. She has just learned to present herself in a more sympathetic way.

And compared to past musical numbers, I thought the lyrics in this one were pretty dull too.

I am gagged.... That ending was everything
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Again! The ending was so fucking gaggy! That Phi Phi is some queen to say the least... Awk no hug for you Alyssa

I am. VERY happy.

ehihihi <3

Im so glad shes off, and Im glad both voted her off so that she couldn't blame it on some grudge with Alyssa. Way to be a sore loser too by denying Alyssa's hug. Awkward world. Roxxxy bombed but Phi Phi is just delusional and so negative - its long past been her time to go home.

Again with that really inconsistent Russian character with Katja. I dont know why that bothers me so much but it does.

I am so happy both Alyssa and Tatiana stayed in the competition. Especially after that glorious 2 in 1 Tatiana pulled off at the beginning of the episode.

As for Phi Phi, Good God Girl Get a Grip! How can you be that evil?
Still, the bitter faces she made throughout the episode really amused me.

NativeSon Wrote:I won't bother with this unless Ginger, Phi Phi or Coco are of the first to go.

# 9 Coco
# 8 Ginger
# 7 Phi Phi
# 6
# 5
# 4
# 3
# 2
# 1

Smile

Looks as though my elimination 'wish' list has come to pass. I can start watching now. ha ha

That last episode and especially the LSFYL/L was fan-bloody-tastic. Those two so deserved their Ru-venge. Although it's plain to see that this is the season of Alaska (and rightly so), I'd love to see Alyssa and Tati join her in the Top 3...where they belong. Think you.

Team Alaska Thunderfuck here.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:Team Alaska Thunderfuck here.

Are you still team Lasky?

~SPOLIERS~

That was pure bullshit! WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL TRYING TO SAVE ROXXXY? that bitch has already proved herself in the first damn episode! ITS TIME FOR HER TO GO

This is so not fair.

Why is Roxxxy Andrews still in this competition? Besides the fact she's been in the bottom almost every week, she does not show any signs of improvement.

Needless to say that Tatiana's commercial was better, her runway was way superior and she's been doing a great job throughout the season.

Alaska's explanation at the end of it was even rude. Like, we have a great queen who brings excellence every time and we have this hoe that gave me her shirt. Fucking sad.