Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia says no to Gay Pride
Can they get anymore hypocritical and backwards ?

Slavs are just evil, semi retarded people....most of the time.
And it should be okay for me to say that since I am Serbian.
Serbians think the same way as Russians....there is no logic to it...it's just retardation.
You can see it by the economies too...looks like retards run the countries.
Czech Rep, Slovenia and northern Croatia are somewhat of an exception......because of their
Germanic influence.

I've met some Russians I've liked before and my first serious girlfriend was Russian American (and I found her great grandmother from Russia very inspirational though I never dared tell her I was gay, or that I was having sex with her great granddaughter, because she was so devoutly Russian Orthodox).

Nevertheless, I wouldn't live in Russia in large part because of how socially conservative it is and how self-righteous many Russians seem to be. But having grown up in the East Texas Bible Belt (also known as "Behind the Pine Curtain") I don't feel I have room to talk and I'll give any Russians I meet a chance to prove themselves an enlightened human being if they'll do the same for me. Wink

It's ironic that many of our Republicans hate Russians but my impression is that all too many Russians would vote Republican, even the Tea Party kind, if they immigrated here (assuming they could look past what Republicans tend to say about them and their heritage).