Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian sailor films giant squid
That proves that they do actually exist and not just in the ocean's depths.

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

wow that's amazing , ive seen the nature shows where whales have the suction cup marks that they say can only be made by a giant like this

matty7 Wrote:wow that's amazing , ive seen the nature shows where whales have the suction cup marks that they say can only be made by a giant like this

And I believe that that was a comparatively small example.

did you see the programme about who ate the 3 meter great white shark on discovery i think - they suspected a giant squid , but changed their mind because it couldn't swallow the transmitter that said the shark was in someone else's belly at that depth,, really good programme

matty7 Wrote:did you see the programme about who ate the 3 meter great white shark on discovery i think - they suspected a giant squid , but changed their mind because it couldn't swallow the transmitter that said the shark was in someone else's belly at that depth,, really good programme

If not a giant squid what could it have been?

Emiliano Wrote:If not a giant squid what could it have been?

they thought it was a killer whales as they were studying them in that area of sea - then they realised that the shark was eaten at a depth that its temperature suggested it was actually inside another but massively bigger great white shark

matty7 Wrote:they thought it was a killer whales as they were studying them in that area of sea - then they realised that the shark was eaten at a depth that its temperature suggested it was actually inside another but massively bigger great white shark

Wow... its crazy to think about all the things we dont know about life in the ocean...

Emiliano Wrote:Wow... its crazy to think about all the things we dont know about life in the ocean...

yeah - was a brilliant programme about why this tagged 3 meter shark suddenly disappeared in a deep part of the ocean - but the tag still transmitted at a temperature showing it was inside another stomach and not the sub zero temp it should have been reading

I still believe Giant Squids and Sasquatches telepathically guided aliens from outer space here to help them build the pyramids. I saw it on the Discovery Channel.

Emiliano Wrote:If not a giant squid what could it have been?

Could have been a Kraken?