Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rust Server
I have a Rust server if anyone has this game and plays. And wants on my server just ask.

WTF is a "Rust" server
[Image: 13955804-box-with-question-mark-icons.jpg]

Rust is an open world MMO zombie survival game designed by Facepunch Studios. It takes inspiration from games like DayZ, Minecraft, and STALKER. To survive in Rust you may choose to work together with friends and strangers, scavenging for supplies and building giant bases, or go at it alone, killing other players for loot. Rust aims at being a game that gives players the freedom to play the way that they want, and that doesn't involve a hero and bandit system. With Rust, you will have to use your instinct, not a humanity number, to figure out if you can trust people.

That sounds so cool!!!!!!!

mbennet35 Wrote:Rust is an open world MMO zombie survival game designed by Facepunch Studios. It takes inspiration from games like DayZ, Minecraft, and STALKER. To survive in Rust you may choose to work together with friends and strangers, scavenging for supplies and building giant bases, or go at it alone, killing other players for loot. Rust aims at being a game that gives players the freedom to play the way that they want, and that doesn't involve a hero and bandit system. With Rust, you will have to use your instinct, not a humanity number, to figure out if you can trust people.

WTF is a "MMO"
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQen5ER_RQLl3M6uF5wwpc...zsHPK3KON8]

MisterTinkles Wrote:WTF is a "MMO"
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQen5ER_RQLl3M6uF5wwpc...zsHPK3KON8]

Mum's Massive Ovaries.

Lilitu Wrote:Mum's Massive Ovaries.

[Image: giphy.gif]

How did this slip past my radar!?! I must buy this game.

MikeIsNotPG Wrote:How did this slip past my radar!?! I must buy this game.

Let me know if you want to play on my server Smile

[Image: 40.png]

It's... it's beautiful.

Pc
I'm totally getting this shit now.