Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S&m(&s)
futureRD Wrote:hahaha i never meant to be a punk about it, but it WAS fun. I like to ruffle feathers sometimes.

As of right now, he still thinks my John is "taking advantage" of me because he is 7 yrs older then me.... but here is the FUNNY part. My mom is 7 YEARS older than my dad! Isn't the just funny?

He's getting better about it slowly.... basically b/c my sister told him the reason John and I don't live together yet is because I couldn't pay enough of the bills to be comfortable with the living situation.

... but now that you're going to be rolling in it.... ???:tongue:

Shadow Wrote:OMFG !!!!!

:biggrin:

GO BABY SMURLOS !!!!!!!!

Honestly I'm gone for a couplea weeks (ok maybe a bit more), and LOOK what happens !!!!! FAIR PLAY to you for taking the step that so many of us dream of doing, and nope - nowt wrong with coming out via SMS - coming out is coming out is coming out - it's the end result we're interested in, not the means by which you get there Confusedmile:.

I'm so proud Herz !

xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Haha bless you *huuuuug* Herz mwaaaaah!!! Yes you were gone for ages!!! Glad you're back with us again though! YAY!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Ouch, that's a bit harsh of him to do!!! And good on your sister for not taking it and chucking him out.

Good on you too... I know your Dad has 'problems', but he has no right to try and put blame on your sexuality, since it sounds like the relationship between him and the rest of your family, including yourself, was heading this way before he knew anyway.

Indeed! Oh and he had the cheek to text me yesterday "Hey son, how are you?" like nothing had happened. Jekyl and bloody Hyde lol. I deleted it. Not in the right frame of mind to talk to him yet! Maybe it will show him that he can't just lash out at the people who care and then expect them to take it. It might make him think things through in future.

WOW! That's amazing! well done, mr! I wished my mum was like your mum Confusedmile: hahaha