Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SA wins Rugby World Cup!
go pumas!
they did great, sorry english but if we had managed to defeat SA, the championship should have been ours. luckily for U, that was far away from happening.
and for the players.... juan martin hernandez and felipe contepomi are really hot

Has anyone seen BBC World's coverage to SA's win?It's rather depressing.

Hey drocko17,

Yeah I thought the Pumas were pretty kickass to be honest with you - they deserved to be in the final really ...

Yo, Dan1089,

Nope - I've not seen it - what's depressing about it ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Instead of placing focus on the Springboks' parade,they instead highlighted SA's racial divide.True as it may,it's the last thing I want to think about at this jovial time.I'm migrating to CNN,I kid!

NO WAY !!!!!

That's a bit off innit ??

Sounds like sour grapes to me hun - the Boks deserved the win, and the coverage should have centred around their triumph ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Tsk.The South African Rugby Union has refused to renew Jake White's contract as coach.Apparently he's already being headhunted by English & Australian teams.Tsk tsk!

That's a strange turnaround - I would have thought that having coached the winning side in the World Cup, his future with SA would have been assured !!

:confused:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Oh believe me you,this not out of character for SARU!Rugby in SA is in tatters because of backstabbing,lying & selfish SARU officials.Whatever happens,I hope Jake doesn't opt for England!

... and there was me just starting to knit him a sweater for when it's cold over here ... hehe.

Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!