Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SA wins Rugby World Cup!
Brian Habana is just too much.He did this spread for SA Cosmo,too hot!Which team do you reckon was the hottest overall?I'd say Argentina.Definetly not England!LOL!

I thought the Pumas played with a lot of heart throughout to be honest, yeah ... I had kinda hoped that they might take the title as theirs, but noooooooo ...

... so yeah - I think overall they were the best team ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I'm such a groupie!My cousin & I are flying out tonight to Johannesburg to welcome the Springboks at the airport tomorrow morning!Can't wait!

Bless !!

Give Habana a big kiss from his UK fan club Wink

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Back from Johannesburg.The airport was packed & everyone was screaming when the Boks arrived.You guys were right about Percy Montgomery,he was such a little princess!Brian,Brian,Brian!He's a mommy's boy,sweet.The whole country is under Bok mania,even newsreaders wear Springbok shirts.*oh,Brian*

Yup, Bryan Habana ROCKS, bless his little cotton socks ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Isnt it great when your national team wins a world cup?! Must be great in Johannesburg right now. Confusedmile:

And omg, Habana runs like a puma, indeed there is something wild about him. But thats it really... the rest are just Ok.

I agree mon ami ... but I DO think the Boks have some of the coolest names ...

Forgive me for mis-spelling them but Bakish Botha ? C.J. Van der Linda ?? HOW COOL !?!?!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

LOL!Bakkies Botha & CJ van de Linde!The coolest name has to be Akhona Ndungane.The weirdest is Gurthro Steenkamp.Can't forget Habana now can we!

haha i bet Habana is 'unforgettable'!

i am not so sure about the names though.