Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SA wins Rugby World Cup!
Don't know about your countries but here,rugby plays a tremendous role in our culture.South Africa beat England in the final & I'm so ecstatic!Face it,our team was much better from the word go : we have much cuter guys,strong defence and again,hotter guys!Englishmen,eat your hearts out.

GTFO!!!! :mad:

Jus kiddin... well done SA... it would have been a different story tho if that try was given! :biggrin:

And that's a point... in your complete unbiased honesty... do you think it was or wasn't a try??

Congrats Dan!

Full honesty though didnt want SA to win but after i saw the match with Argentina i thought it is not going to happen. I just wanted to see someone really pissed off and brought to shame ... but oh well maybe next year!lol

As for sexiness i dont compare anyone in SA team to Jonny WilkinsonLoveTongue3

spotysocks Wrote:As for sexiness i dont compare anyone in SA team to Jonny WilkinsonLoveTongue3

Jonny's a hotty!! Just needs a hair cut!

As a proud Englishman I must say I was a bit gutted we lost, BUT I did think that the Boks played better, so fair play to you *tips his hat*

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Jonny's a hotty!! Just needs a hair cut!

In that case i run a salon grooming for sexy rugby players.... based in my room I do hair cut, nails, waxing, facials, and full body massage whether they want it or not .Everything is free anyway !!!!

HaseLaugh2

Hahahahahaha !

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

That Johnny is overrated anyway!SA has Schalk Burger (hot),Victor Matlfied (hotter),Brian Habana & Percy Montgomery (HOTTEST!)

I think Habana is actually pretty dishy. Percy's a wee bit too precious for me I'm afraid.

*flicks his imaginary locks over his shoulders*

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:I think Habana is actually pretty dishy. Percy's a wee bit too precious for me I'm afraid.

*flicks his imaginary locks over his shoulders*

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

lol I agree to both those comments!!