Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SO what are people using in the UK?
Right I'm going to be going back on the dating game but would like to know what are people using these days?

Ive used;

Badoo
and
Fish of Plenty

Plenty of Fish is very Canadian (i.e. boring).

How about you just try everything at the same time? That'll increase the chance A LOT. Cool

Badoo is full of fake profiles.

I use going out and meeting people? :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:I use going out and meeting people? :p

I will vote for that!

From what I have heard, the internet is not a really good way to meet real potential mates as in relationship material.

Apparently even those sites that attempt to cater to those who are looking for just relationships and not 'just sex' end up drawing the player's in.

Thus if you are having problems with one site, you most likely will discover you have similar problems with other sites.

Its not the site its the habitual abusers of those sites that wreck those sites.

I remember that in London there are a lot of people you can meet with PlanetRomeo... I used that site for a short period, only as a lurker I'm not into dating etc. So maybe is very popular in UK...

I have tried online to no avail at all Sad i try to keep my hopes up though :|

Dennis89 Wrote:I have tried online to no avail at all Sad i try to keep my hopes up though :|
I rather meet them in real life accidentally.
that's much more interesting