Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SO what are people using in the UK?
But even non LBGT clubs/bar and pubs are closing, most people stay in on the weekend these days. Bit crap if you are looking for a new partner though.

my straight workmate is on plenty of fish and he always has a new person hes having sex with - or so he says, but he is around my age and it seems like its people of 40 plus trying to find the One before its too late - that's how he makes its sound,,,im sure its not like that at all really

So again I ask what sites or apps are peopling using these days?

Or failing that what other ways could do to find a new bf or make new friends?

Well Ive gone back to Plenty of Fish and Ive found the guys on there are a lot nicer.

i've been put off online dating. Met a nice guy on plenty of fish. We had everything in common and got on like a house of fire....it seemed perfect, but when it came to meeting him in real life, I wasn't attracted. A year later and he's still harassing me and stalking me and he is really very insane, and he's about 50% of the reason why my last relationship didn't work because he started spreading things about me to split me up.........Typical internet nutcase.....So wouldn't do online dating again!!!!

supasyd Wrote:i've been put off online dating. Met a nice guy on plenty of fish. We had everything in common and got on like a house of fire....it seemed perfect, but when it came to meeting him in real life, I wasn't attracted. A year later and he's still harassing me and stalking me and he is really very insane, and he's about 50% of the reason why my last relationship didn't work because he started spreading things about me to split me up.........Typical internet nutcase.....So wouldn't do online dating again!!!!

I keep meeting them myself fella, but the last guy I met we were together for 5months but in the end we realized we were more mates than lovers.