Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STD's
Remember that one time I got a urinary tract infection even though I haven't had sex.

It was really painful and I don't know how it happened. My urethra must be really stupid.

MissingNYC Wrote:[HTML] hyperbole. There is a big difference[/HTML]

As the most cerebral poster here you're certainly someone to be paid attention too. However, you missed this one; your reference was off.

I do, however, recognize you -not precisely - but, I'm of the opinion, you will do some amazing things........

Insusnient - I'm thinking?

I'm sorry but there is a big difference between a virus that is life threatening and will radically change your quality of living, and a virus which is mostly a minor inconvenience. The fear mongering of the pharmaceutical industry surrounding herpes is well documented, it is largely a manufactured scare around something that only rarely involves minor complications and its severity decreases over time. Many people with genital herpes experience outbreaks less than once a year, I was generous with my weeks by including 2-3 outbreaks a year. As much as 80% of the American population has oral herpes, most of the carriers unknowing. So, I wish everyone luck in their endeavors to avoid the herpetic masses.