Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STI? Or just urethral irritation? (warning, graphic)
I'm gonna try to keep this as short as I can, as I'm scared sh!tless right now and my mind is all over the place: so this past weekend, I've had unprotected oral sex with two guys, which is really out of character for me but I just went along with the way things were going. Both times were kind of rough, and it left me quite sore at the tip of my urethra, which has happened before just from rough oral. Tonight I hooked up with the second guy again, and we didn't finish, so I had a lot of pre-cum still up in there. Fast forward a few hours, I go to pee and I notice that there was a small amount of whitish-yellow, cloudy fluid coming out of the tip. I dismissed it as left over fluids that had congealed, as I hadn't urinated since I had sex, and I felt a slight pinching sensation in the tip for a few seconds after I peed, nothing extreme though. Urethral irritation has happened to me before, but this slightly discolored fluid (may or may not be pus, I really don't know) has me really worried, not to mention feeling sick to my stomach... I barely passed health class because I was too squeamish to talk about STIs and all that, and now this might be happening to me! I'm panicking so bad right now, this literally feels like an awful dream. If I see any signs of this after tomorrow I'm going to a doctor, I'm really so scared though, what if I have an STI? Is it going to ruin my life? I haven't been this scared about my health in a long time...

The unknown can be quite scary.... Go to a doctor and give him all the information surrounding this unfortunate ordeal and let him diagnose you properly. It's the only way to know for sure, and it's the quickest way to get rid of the problem (if one exists) and those scary thoughts.

At first glance,, it sounds like you might have an infection which can be fixed with an anti-biotic, but only your doctor can make an educated diagnosis. Go to the doctor..

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

I know, I really have to see the doctor. And just an update, it is pus. I checked again and it happened again... I feel like I might be sick Sad this has never happened to me before.

I paid attention in health class in HS and my dad's a MD.
You need to get your butt to the doctor yesterday if not sooner.

Puss discharges from the penis can be gonorrhea and you can bet a Dr will test you for that and other things.

The good thing about puss from anything but chicken pox and few other things probably means your infection is from bacteria and not a virus. Any good antibiotic will whip it pretty fast.

If it's gonorrhea you ought to know in the morning when you get up to piss. You won't live long enough to forget that experience.

Dammit! Of all the times... I should have heeded that damned warning in the topic heading. I just crossed my legs and cupped my parts as I kept reading.

On Topic: Go to the damned doctor already! (Just keep a bottle of hand sanitizer with you because god only knows what all manner of crap you can pick up at a doctor's office these days!)
And start thinking with the big head and not the little one. Jeesh!

It's probably either a discharge from a small urethral infection, or maybe it's gonorrhoea (also known as the clap) which can easily be put right, generally with a visit to the doctor and a course of antibiotics. It's difficult to say to someone to choose their partners more carefully. This type of thing doesn't actually show. It would be good, too, if you have those partners' references (address, phone number, e-mail, details), to tell them if you do have it so they can be treated too... Your doctor will probably tell you the same thing. In any case, don't worry too much, but do get it treated as soon as possible.

Stevie Wrote:Dammit! Of all the times... I should have heeded that damned warning in the topic heading. I just crossed my legs and cupped my parts as I kept reading.

LOL

To the OP, I can only echo what others have said here, you need to get to a doctor, and right away.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sorry everyone I know it's really gross but as I said I'm like really scared. Got myself an appointment today, we'll see how this goes I guess... at least the pus is gone.

Virge Wrote:If it's gonorrhea you ought to know in the morning when you get up to piss. You won't live long enough to forget that experience.

Well, I mean it burned a bit but other than that it looks/feels better than last night... I remember my health teacher saying that much: "Guys, you know you have an STI when you pee; it'll burn like hell".

I agree with Virge; it is very likely you have the Clap.