Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad News....
I have some sad news. On Monday at approx. 21;20 according to his friend via email at JUB..palbert passed away from an apparent cardiac arrest.

I know a lot of you knew him and I did as well. I think he was a genuine and honest man who I will miss very much.

I am assuming all of the info is correct. I completely trust the man who told me about it and since palbert hasn't posted one other board for awhile I suspect it is true.

Unfortunately...due to the troll who played a hoax last week I am a bit gun shy to make the announcement but I think palbert is worth taking the chance....

RIP Lewis

This is the sad news that you have brought. I'm very sorry to hear the palbert has passed away. I hope that he will be happy in heaven.
Rest in peace.

How very unfortunate. Thank you for delivering the information, East. I'll be thinking of him. He seemed like a terribly nice person.

OMG...

May his soul rest peacefully. It seems the world has lost a gentleman.

I have been concerned about him for several weeks; he stopped posting here and his last posts on JUB certainly indicated that all was not well.

I am sorry to hear this news.

Sad news for sure. We'll miss him.

Lewis was a lot of things -- intelligent, learned, independent, open-minded, sharp-tongued, generous, verbal to a tee, kinky, and frisky. I'm sure he was many more things that we don't know.

I knew him some years back when we met on JUB. He sent me a bottle of expensive olive oil as a housewarming gift when I bought my house in 2012. I used it, and now have the bottle and refill it every time I buy my generic oil at Costco. I plan on keeping it a long time now.

Lewis has had a terminal diagnosis for several years now, but I am unsure if it was the direct or indirect cause of his death. In the final reckoning, it matters not, as none of us knows the hour of our leaving.

Rest in peace, Lewis. May God hold you closely.

RIP palbert.

Oh dear, I'm really sorry to hear about this.

Palbert is really a nice guy and he participated actively in the word games threads.

RIP Palbert Sad

Sorry to hear this! RIP!