Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad News....
Several years ago, when I was advised that my blood test results indicated a trend toward chronic lymphocytic leukemia, I communicated regularly with Palbert. At the time he was also going through a very bad patch with his own chronic illness, but he was kind and supportive and we would give one another encouragement. We both were fortunate enough to regain some control over our health and I was so sorry that I never got to visit with him in Maine.

We used to discuss how the ideal end of life should be like Lord Marchmain installing himself in the Chinese Drawing room for his last days..... surrounded by beauty and grace.

I hope that his last days were like this and that he was relatively free from illness and pain. I see that although he didn't post, he did check in here on the day he died; so he must have been interested in our nonsense until the end.

i didn't know him here, i'd only interacted with him very little. but this is sad news.

The world has lost a beautiful soul. From the moment I first met him at JUB, I could tell he was a kind, caring, and strong individual. Although I didn't get to know him deeply, our exchanges were always friendly, sweet, and supportive. This is a great loss and I will miss him dearly.

meridannight Wrote:i didn't know him here, i'd only interacted with him very little. but this is sad news.
Pretty much this. We only interacted in the word games.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Does anyone know him well enough to check his local papers online for an obituary?

Pleasant fellow and a friendly writer. Greatly to be missed.
I bid NO Trump!

[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION]

Here is a link to a thread about Lewis on another board with the info...

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/threads/...ng-palbert

Always seemed a sweetheart, even if I didn't know him terribly well. Too sad.

At this time there is no obituary posted. From the info received he passed away from a heart attack.

Rest In Peace Lewis.

thoughts and prayers going out to his loved ones.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I didn't interat with him much but I could tell he was a kind person, rest in peace Palbert.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]