Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad, Tragic, devestating life of syrian refugees.
I hope to see a day, when god is dead and not affecting our lifes making it miserable...

mrex Wrote:I hope to see a day, when god is dead and not affecting our lifes making it miserable...
I think we do a pretty good job of that without God's assistance...

It will be this way until the root problem, i.e. ISIS and in general extremist sectarism/religious fundamentalism (there and everywhere it exists), is erradicated.

Europe and others can only do so much. Admirable as it may be to take it refugees, that is just a patch on a cut open wound.

Big question is, how is the problem solved? Let the world powers bomb away? Bring back/empower the likes of Saddam/Assad cause their tactics would certainly help?

Tricky problem, to be honest I can't see a way out of it that doesn't have a lot of bad in it.

meridannight Wrote:we cannot accommodate the whole African continent on European soil. what do they expect?

Except Syria is in Asia.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Except Syria is in Asia.

does that change the point i was trying to make? i am not fucking retarded. you would have to be retarded not to know where Syria is. i am aware Syria is in Asia, western Asia, to be exact; sharing borders with Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, and Iraq, and facing the Mediterranean in the west.

since the current migrant influx into Europe is mainly from Africa and the Middle Eastern countries near Africa, not the Asian countries like China or Mongolia, etc (i.e. most of Asia), for example, i left Asia unnamed expecting people to know to interpolate from the general premise of this debate. it's moronic even to have to explain this.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

and you can't really blame the Gulf States that much either here:

why the Gulf States are not letting Syrians in

i'm gonna quote some of the article for those who don't want to read it in whole:

Quote:Amid the criticism, it is important to remember that the Gulf states have not stood by and done nothing for Syria's refugees.

Quote:Individual charitable collections have totalled hundreds of thousands of dollars, and when workers at national industries (for example, Qatar Petroleum) were asked if they wished to place part of their salary aside every month for Syria's refugees, many obliged.

The Gulf states have provided in total around $900m (£600m) through charitable organisations, and individual donations.

ISIS notwithstanding, which is an international problem, Syria is engaged in a civil war. it's an internal issue. if they can't be civil enough as to come to some sort of agreement with each other that allows people the bare basic possibility to exist within that state, then they shouldn't look for others to solve their problems either. outsiders and countries on another continent aren't the solution. if they want their state to become stable they have to do something about it.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:does that change the point i was trying to make? i am not fucking retarded. you would have to be retarded not to know where Syria is. i am aware Syria is in Asia, western Asia, to be exact; sharing borders with Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan, Israel, and Iraq, and facing the Mediterranean in the west.

since the current migrant influx into Europe is mainly from Africa and the Middle Eastern countries near Africa, not the Asian countries like China or Mongolia, etc (i.e. most of Asia), for example, i left Asia unnamed expecting people to know to interpolate from the general premise of this debate. it's moronic even to have to explain this.

You take a simple comment and throw a double-post rant over it? You need to take and chill pill and calm down dude.

Syria and the Middle East (-Egypt) will remain Asian regardless Wink
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]