Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadistic Hookup
Hello guys, last night i had the most peculiar hookup experience of my life so i'd like to share it with you and of course to tell me what do you think.
First of all let me introduce u on the way we met. Two weeks ago we met on Grindr. We chatted, we exchanged pics but when the guy asked me for d@ck size i told him size doesnt matter.He disagreed. Then i told him that whoever seeks penis with specific girth and extremely specific length can order a vibrator made on his desired dimensions. Then he said oh u misunderstood me. I didnt reply. Three nights later he texted me, i replied and we chattted nicely. He proposed me to go to his place but i was ill. We exchanged smiley imoticons and said goodnight to each other. Last night he texted me back and proposed to go again to his house because we wanted a simple F@44CK. He could only have the appartement for 1,5 hour because his brother would come home. (If the brother exists then i am Maria Kallas). I said yes because i was horny. I took my car and in 50 minutes i found his place and i went there. I went in, he didnt smile. He was with his pants and a black shirt. He suggested i sit down and then he took his cell and told me his brother would come earllier. I suggested then he send his brother a message that he has a guest on house. He said no. Then why did you put me come here for nothing? He said that it would be better if i came erlier. I couldnt come earlier because u told me the last minute i replied.
Playing my last card i asked him if he wanted to fool around a bit with me. He said he wanted but he didnt mean to interrupt me later when his brother would come. Then suddenly he grabed me, he kissed me and started unbuttoning my pants. He sticked out my penis and started masturbating me. He said relax. He was hot, fit but with some little belly and chest fat. In 3 secs i got horny and told him if he would like to lick it a bit. He refused. I kissed him and proposed for a blowjob 3 times but he still refused. He said he wasnt horny. I wasnt horny either but i became in 4 sec. i replied. Then he said his brother would be somewhere near and i probably should go. I told him he is the most evil psypho fag i ever met and i cursed him to stay alone this way for ever seeking ghost d@@cks. I left.
He has reached the word "psycopath" IN THE HIGHEST level. I think he is a sadistic and schichofrencic beast. He likes making people sad or mad, otherwise why did he text me? Did he want vengeance because i told him about vibrators? Another i thought that crossed my mind was if he is a friend of my ex and this was all a prank. He called me to f@34ck him then he didnt want. If he wasnt into then why did he masturbate me , then didnt want. We had 35 minutes. We could totally get laid.

This behaviour is looney.
I dont want to be found again in the same posisition.
How to avoid it?

By not using grindr...

So you meet up with a guy through online whatever, he has some lame excuse for not having sex with you....the whole experience is annoying...

It wasn't a sadistic hookup, neither is the guy a psycho. Look up the definitions. He's just another weirdo on the internet who's good for doing stuff in typing, but in real life he doesn't measure up to his words. Whatever his reasons. Don't talk to him anymore. Simple as that.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Nothing sadistic happened. Going over to some unknown guy's house whom you've never before met, well, anything could happen. If you are going to have sex with unknown guys you find online, you can reduce the risk of something weird happening by meeting them in public first. That gives you a chance to decline the hookup for whatever reason.

He did as much as he wanted with you and then got you out the door. Sounds like an average hookup where he wasn't into you. I don't think you gain much by overreacting and insulting him.

Yeah orgasmic denial is a fetish some guys have. Like those chastity belt weirdos. He was a jerk to foist his fetish on you. But look on the bright side, at least he wasn't into something crazy, like Electrosex.

"hey look over there!" and the next thing you know you've got a car battery strapped to your nipples.

Is that why interest in Tesla is growing?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Is that why interest in Tesla is growing?

And there was me think it was a general sense of annoyance with power companies!! ;-)

I wouldn't qualify what happened as a psychopathic experience or even a sadistic one although it does count as 'weird'. I think this guy just didn't know what he was getting into, maybe he was worried about his brother coming in and interrupting his little foreplay, authentically giving him little libido (fear? embarrassment?). It is also possible that you didn't quite meet his fantasy, I don't know. But because you'd made the effort of coming he figured he'd better give you a bit of his time?

He was obviously not a fan of ''Wham! Bam! Thank you, Ma'am!'' (35 minutes indeed, might have been enough for you, but maybe not for him, especially with a total stranger.)

you put yourself in a vulnerable position and call him a psychopath?

You allow him to treat you like a toy and call the act sadistic?

You were begging for it, you are the fucking loony.